Video Marketing Guide: Best Strategy in 2019
Video Marketing Guide: Best Strategy in 2019
Video marketing services can be used for everything from promoting your brand, services or products to build trust with your customers. Videos are the bridges that link what you say and who you really are, allowing customers to peek behind the curtain and get to know your brand.
Video Marketing Strategy
Video marketing is for you if you’re looking for a way to increase brand awareness, connect with your customers in a more engaging way, and to tell a story that illustrates your company’s goal. Videos are functional, so you can use them on multiple platforms, from YouTube to TV to Facebook and Instagram. The right strategy helps you to build your brand presence and improve search results.
Here are a few steps on how do take your video strategy to the next level:
- Keep your videos short and simple. Online viewers often don’t have much time to spare before they’re off looking at a new video. There’s no set length for marketing videos, but the general rule is that shorter is better. In this sense, shorter marketing videos can tend to work better than long ones.
- Make it mobile friendly. With more people using mobile devices to get online, it’s imperative that corporate videos are mobile-friendly. In fact, according to YouTube, mobile video consumption increases by 100% every year!
- Think about SEO. Google loves video content and an effective video marketing campaign should have Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind. Video is an SEO gold mine, helping build backlinks to your site, boosting likes and shares in social media, and driving traffic to your site.
- Use music to make your video more atmospheric. Music is a powerful tool on video content, it fits the mood of the message and crafts a more exciting and emotive video.
- Include your URL in the video. Displaying your website address in a marketing video is a good way to get exposure and generate traffic to the website through your video.
- Video is a great addition to email campaigns. Video increases email click-through rates by 96% and 64% of people say that they are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it. That’s a great way to stand out from the competition and get your message across.
- Educate your audience. One of the most powerful ways to implement effective video marketing is to educate viewers. Often videos that offer advice, information, tips, and other informative content can be more effective than a promotional video.
Video Marketing Company
If you’re new to video marketing, we’re here to help. Our team stays up to date on video marketing trends to ensure we are providing our clients with high quality and effective videos for their websites and social media channels.
Primefunnel offers you:
- Professional video script copywriting
- On-site shot consultation, design, and filming
- High-quality video production and publication
- Video graphic creation
- Video advertising – SEO on both YouTube and your website
Primefunnels in-house production team provides all of the video equipment – including cameras, microphones and lighting equipment.
YouTube Marketing Service
YouTube has a larger adult audience than any cable network, and unlike television, you can target your ad to your target audience. It’s not enough just to upload your business video to YouTube. If you want people to find your video, you need to optimize it! Our SEO experts take care of optimizing your videos by doing keyword research and optimizing your video’s title, description, tags, and annotations, so you have the highest visibility in the searches.
There are a number of YouTube advertising options to choose from, and our video marketing specialists can help you decide what’s going to be the most cost-effective for your business.
Video Animation Services
Majority of consumers prefer video content to reading. Consumer preference will lead to video explosion in content marketing. Video as a format will be used more for converting and lead generation. A lot of potential buyers don’t want to talk to salespeople. Bottom of the funnel is where videos and animations can influence sales in later stages.
There will be a lot of experimenting to find out what videos work in different situations: animation, talking heads, actors. How to present introductions and call-to-action in a video. But animation has staying power in this mix.
People love being entertained, even if they talk business or get educated. The more entertaining your video on YouTube, Facebook, and other social media channels, the more people will share it. Animation adds 10 out of 10 points to the entertainment factor.
Company Profile Videos
A company corporate video should provide a high-level overview of the products or services your company offers. It should also show potential customers and existing clients what your company is all about, and the ways in which you go above and beyond to do a great job for every customer every time.
Company profile or branded videos that aim to highlight your mission and purpose can help to increase brand awareness and create more interest amidst your target audience. Company profile videos can also help to close sales and increase conversions by allowing visitors to visualize themselves buying your product and using your service.
This video will require on location shooting and interviews to capture the daily operations of your company and the employees that the community can expect to interact with. Company profile videos should be on the homepage of your website and shared on social media.
Nowadays more and more companies are focusing on video marketing services because of how beneficial they are. Adding videos to your website and social media profiles can help your business increase visitor engagement and build trust. A video is a great tool for learning and it’s super easy to consume. Video preference is one of the most important driving forces of using video in your content marketing.
If you need additional help from our experts, please get in touch. We are happy to give you a free consultation!
Social Media Marketing Specialist at Primefunnel. Loves traveling, blogging, and photography.